Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Left Brain is the Ten Percent

I'm working on the word "forty" in the bible and I'm also stuck on "forty sockets of silver" I know silver represents the moon. The bible said make thee two trumpets of silver and make them from a whole piece of silver, meaning the "full moon".

Exodus 16:33 is pretty cool. "And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the Lord, to be kept for your generations." (At the very end of the chapter the meaning is revealed. '36 Now an omer is the tenth part of an ephah." Put the omer in the "tenth" and lay it up before the lord, meditate in the morning (that's where the manna is) and give the left side, your desires, fears, the 5 human senses,  of your brain, the ten percent. It's also interesting to note that literally an ephah is a bushel, but it is also the name of one of Abraham's five son's)

Genesis 28:22 "And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee."

No comments:

Post a Comment