Wednesday, March 4, 2015

If You're praying to Jesus, you're wasting your time, or so says the bible ...

Jesus represents a state of meditation. When you meditate you'll realize that the Jesus doesn't speak of how great he was, he's tells you how great you are!!! Once again, organized religions have gotten it all wrong. Jesus was not meant to represent a person. His life is an allegory, a metaphor of what we must to to get into the kingdom of heaven which is within us, now, today, while we are alive, not a place someone goes when they die.

Jesus says in ….
John 5:30 "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."

and he says in ...
John 14: 11 "Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. 12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."

No comments:

Post a Comment