Saturday, January 9, 2016

Killing the Ram

I "kill a ram" every day, meaning I meditate from 6:00 am - 7:00 am when the sun is in Aires, the ram. I sacrifice my attachment to sight, hearing, taste, touch, smell. After the ram is killed I cut it in 2 and eat 1/2 for breakfast and the other 1/2 for dinner. My dinner is a sunset meditation for 1 hour starting at 6:00 pm for one hour. That is my take on the meaning of the word "sacrifice". The only thing I'm killing is desire. The 10% I give is meditating for 10% of each day.


 Exodus 20: 24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

(Thy sheep and thine oxen means 6:00am to 10:00 am. This is the time to meditate when the angle of the Sun will effect to your DNA. "oxen" is Taurus, the bull.)

No comments:

Post a Comment