Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Today, the spring equinox, is the first day of the year.

 Exodus 12:1-5 KJV - And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, saying,

2 This month shall be unto you the beginning of months: it shall be the first month of the year to you.

3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.

5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:

I'm 

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying reading your insights I have learnt alot. I know that Lord Jesus is indeed a real person who walked the Earth. All the celestial movements are mirrored on the Earth, that is how incredible God is Jesus' life is a ritual and without an individual person performing this great act, we could not experience it ourselves. His life was a great act of compassion for us, so it hurts my heart a little when you ask your readers to focus on the sky and not the individual Its just a larger timescale. Its the indivual who is the child of God. I was the dawn once. I was the Spring and I was a star. Its here on Earth I have free will to give my heart to God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please refrain from crazy talk on this blog.

      Delete